|Our Base and Other Trips|
From our base in Beycik near Antalya we are now offering guiding services
throughout Turkey and regular treks and day excursions along the coasts and
mountains traveresed by the Lycian Way. This latter area is archaelogically
also one of Turkey's richest regions, some sites can only be conveniently
reached by sea. A gulet cruise allows access to these as well as to some
magnificent unspoilt beaches.
Our Olympos area trips and Beycik Walks are would particularly suite those interested in natural
environment as they are guided by a qualified biologist with a considerable
knowledge of the local flora and fauna.
All the above are also available as private trips. We have also selected the
following programmes as sample private trips that we can organise on request.
- Mount Ararat This trip is suitable for those who have previous high altitude experience and
know they acclimatise well. Ararat Details
Note: Ararat requires the use of crampons and walking poles but previous
experience in the use of them is not essential. In fact Ararat is an excellent
training mountain for those interested in going on to higher and more demanding
summits such as Elbrus, Peak Lenin or Kilimanjaro.
- Kackar Mountains These are aguably the most beautiful mountains in Turkey providing some of the
best long distance walking with plentiful wildlife and flora. Mount Kackar is
suitable for strong walkers and at just under 4000m is often used as training
for Ararat. 4 day trip 9 day trip
- Cappadocia This trip is designed as a short break that can be taken at any time of year.
It can even be done in winter on snow shoes! Cappadocia
- Yacht and Trek This combines the luxury of life on a yacht (a journey referred to as the
Blue Cruise or Blue Voyage) with short (generally half day) treks on beautiful
coastal paths visiting ancient ruins, churches and other sights of interest
along the way. Plenty of time to relax and or swim. Yacht and Trek, Cappadocia, Yacht and Trek.
- Lycian Way The 509km long, Lycian Way is a trek winding its
way through the mountains and coastlines between Antalya and Fethiye. Wild
beaches, ancient monuments, beautiful wooded mountains and beaches make this
one of the world's top treks. We offer a wide variety of
services including personalised guiding and support. Lycian Way
- Phrygian Way This is one of Turkey's longest waymarked ways. It explores the ancient kingdom of the Phrygians whose most famous king was Midas. Many magnificent monuments remain from this period some almost 3000 years old. Our trek visits the most important of these and takes you through a beautiful and unspoilt region of Turkey. Phrygian Trek
Ullupinar to Ciraglı